|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Finance Graduate | Salary £20,000 plus ACCA study support | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a Graduate Finance Trainee for one of the Top Chartered Accountancy Firms in the World. This role is a training scheme and it is based in one of their global offices, Gibraltar. They are looking for a proactive, motivated and ambitious graduate who strives to succeed.
The trainee graduate programme is varied and focused on training and providing different routes to progress in, such as; Audit and Assurance, Business and Financial Advisory or Tax Consulting. They are looking for someone who is ambitious and looking to make a long-term career within finance. ACCA study support is also included in the package.
Start date: 4th September 2019
Requirements & Qualifications:
- This is a prestigious opportunity, therefore the company have very high standards, and the requirements are as below:
- A degree classification of 2:1 or above in a relevant degree discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business) and have graduated by September 2019
- Minimum UCAS points of 104
- Minimum GCSE grade C in English language
- Minimum GCSE grade B in Maths
- Must be available to start on the 4th September
- Work experience within a finance role is very beneficial
- A master's degree within a finance discipline is highly desirable but not essential
In order to apply for this role please email the following to email@example.com
- A full detailed CV, with full GCSE and A Level grades detailed, ensuring all relevant paid and unpaid experience is included and detailed.
- A cover letter explaining why you should be chosen for this opportunity and why you are committed to moving to Gibraltar for this role.
- Any letters of recommendation.
- Details of any connections you have to Gibraltar and how you have researched your move over here if you have not previously lived in Sothern Spain or Gibraltar.
- Please ensure all relevant paid and unpaid experience is detailed within your CV.
- UK applicants: Please do not apply for this role if you have not seriously researched or committed to moving to Gibraltar.
- English is the official language of Gibraltar as it is a British Overseas Territory
- A lot of people who work in Gibraltar live in Spain and benefit from the pound to Euro exchange rate
- Spain, Portugal and Africa are on your doorstep. Within 1-2 hours you can be in Morocco, Seville, Granada, Marbella, Tarifa and many more!
- Gibraltar has 12 bank holidays, which is 5 more than the UK. (Including a day of for the Queen's birthday!)
- Gibraltar benefits from 352 days of sunshine
- And, for all that sunshine you will need a new pair of sunglasses, so it helps that you can make the most of the Tax free shopping!
FINANCE | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | GRADUATE | GIBRALTAR