|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Up to £20000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Finance Graduate | Salary £20,000 plus excellent benefits and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a Graduate Trainee for one of the Top 4 Chartered Accountancy Firms in the World. This role is a training scheme and it is based on one of their global offices, Gibraltar. They are looking for a proactive, motivated and ambitious, a graduate who strives to succeed.
The trainee graduate programme is varied but focused on training and providing different routes to progress in such as Audit and Assurance, Business and Financial Advisory or Tax Consulting. They are looking for someone who is ambitious and looking to make a long term career within finance. The option to study ACCA is also available.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Predicted degree classification of 2:1 or above in a relevant degree discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business) and have graduated by September 2019
- UCAS points 104 if 2017 or after / 260 if before
- GCSE English language 4 if 2017 or after / C if before
- GCSE Maths 6 if 2017 or after / B if before
Here are a few things about Gibraltar which make working and living here great:
- English is the official language of Gibraltar as it is a British Overseas Territory
- A lot of people who work in Gibraltar live in Spain and benefit from the pound to Euro exchange rate
- Spain, Portugal and Africa are on your doorstep. Within 1-2 hours you can be in Morocco, Seville, Granada, Marbella, Tarifa and many more!
- Gibraltar have 12 bank holidays, which is 5 more than the UK. (Including a day of for the Queen's birthday!)
- Gibraltar benefits from 352 days of sunshine
- And for all that sunshine you will need a new pair of sunglasses, so it helps that you can make the most of the Tax free shopping!
Please email your CV, covering letter and any letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure all relevant paid and unpaid experience is detailed within your CV. Make use of the covering letter to showcase why you should be chosen for this opportunity.
GRADUATE | FINANCE | ACCOUNTING | GIBRALTAR