|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Finance Admin Assistant | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are pleased to be assisting our leading client within the on line gaming industry search for a Finance Admin Assistant. The role of the Finance Admin Assistant will be to provide a finance admin support service to the financial shared service department in Gibraltar and will report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring contracts, documents and resolutions are correctly signed in line with corporate signatory polices and that necessary approvals are obtained prior to use of digital signatures.
- Uploading and administration of contracts within CIM-S document management system and subsequent filing of hard copies.
- Arranging for documents to be sent to Company lawyers for notarization and apostille.
- Maintaining the signatory rights file per legal entity ensuring any changes / new legal entities are updated accordingly.
- Arranging new letterheads and Company stamps.
- Completion of corporate forms, including bank application forms and other similar documentation.
- Collating of corporate documentation in relation to the opening of new bank accounts and obtaining supporting KYC.
- Support for in-house payroll and employee travel expenses.
- Creation of daily Insertion Orders (IOs) report from the company's CRM system, obtain approvals, arrange signing and upload into system.
- Creation of daily Purchase Orders (POs) report from the company's ERP system, obtaining relevant approvals and authorisation of the POs in the system.
- Create Purchase Requisitions (PRs) for legal, corporate and regulatory expenses in the Company's ERP system.
- Responsible for Petty Cash and the monthly reconciliation of the cash balances.
- To assist with preparation of month-end and year-end cash controls.
- Daily & Weekly Members Liability and bank balance check for regulated markets.
- Preparation & co-ordination of local Board meetings, ensuring all relevant material is printed for meeting and ensuring Board members' requirements are taken care of during their visit.
- Support the SVP Finance, VP Finance Shared Services and their associated teams on an ad-hoc basis, to include sending couriers, scanning and archiving.
- Checking of incoming mail and passing to appropriate person.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Previous experience in a Finance orientated position and basic bookkeeping skills.
- Previous experience of working in an admin type role with knowledge of corporate structures.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask.
- Customer focused.
- Trustworthy, with high level of confidentiality.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and in a changing environment.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
FINANCE | ADMIN | ONLINE GAMING | GIBRALTAR | ERP |