|City of London, London||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
External Senior Auditor | Salary £44,000-£49,000 + Flexi hours, Option to buy and sell holiday, Pension (4% Employer contribution) Healthcare scheme, Professional Subscription, Season ticket loans | Chartered Accountancy | London & Guildford
SRGEurope are looking for an Audit Senior to join the London/Guildford team of a small, mid-tier chartered accountancy firm.
The role is very audit-focussed, approximately 70% Audit and 30% Accounts. The firm's audits vary from small audits for companies which are part of a group, up to £50m, but a typical audit in this team would be between £7m to £20m.
This is a small operation consisting of 3 Managers, 5 qualified seniors and 4 ACA Trainees at various stages of their 3 year contract. The majority of the audits will be held in London, however there are a number of 'away' jobs, therefore this firm provide a very high level of work/life balance for a qualified Audit Senior looking to reduce the amount of travelling associated with external audit.
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Full Audit review work
- Support, train and develop a small team of junior audit staff
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with government legislation
- Supervising and guiding more junior members of the team
- Ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager to assistant with the investigation of all audit issues
- Manage a large client portfolio with large annual turnovers
Audit Senior Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years post qualification experience or newly qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Experienced applying IFRS/ UK GAAP
- Experience supervising Juniors
- A proven track record of leading sizeable audits from planning through to completion
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality audit work
- Competent in planning and completing the auditing of client accounts
- Experience of SAR or charities is desirable but not essential
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
FINANCE | ACA | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | LONDON | GUILDFORD | AUDITOR