|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
EXTERNAL SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm | £Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working | ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified equivalent | MANCHESTER | FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Audit Senior Manager. Our clients Northern Audit practice is a powerhouse of UK regional offices including Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast. Together they service clients of all sizes, in a diverse range of sectors, delivering high quality External Audits and Audit related services. Our clients audit practice is growing rapidly and they have a number of opportunities for passionate people who are keen on shaping the future of Audit. Our clients Manchester practice has been in the city for over 80 years and is one of the city's leading professional services firms. The city has the largest financial and professional services sector outside London.
Audit Senior Manager's Responsibilities
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Audit Senior Manager's Skills and Experience
- Be CA / ACA / ACCA/ ICAS qualified (or international equivalent)
Or have equivalent work experience in Audit (international candidates who technically qualify in their home country by experience)
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.