|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
External Audit Manager - Asset Wealth Management | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working | ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified or part qualified or equivalent | Glasgow or Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Audit Manager - Asset Wealth Management. Asset & Wealth Management is a fast growing business with a unique audit division offering a broad range of services, tailored to assist Asset management clients grow and overcome the complex challenges they face. Client base varies - FTSE listed, Private companies, Private Equity and Venture Capitalist, Real Estate & Hedge Funds. Our clients Edinburgh operation remains not only the second largest financial centre in the UK, but one of Europe's main hubs.
Auditor General Duties
- Managing a portfolio of external audit clients, management of client liaison and technical issues management.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm
- Reporting directly to the Assurance Partner or Director and having a number of direct team members report to you.
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you, taking responsibility for the career development of others.
- Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations.
Auditor Skills and Experience Required
- ACA, ICAS, ACCA or equivalent
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- Experience of working with clients in either the FS or more specifically Asset or Wealth management industries
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching
- Strong project management
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong team-working skills
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail email@example.com
If this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.