|Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm | ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified equivalent | £Competitive salary + excellent bonus, car allowance, benefits package + flexible working | GLASGOW | FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Audit Manager. Our clients Audit practice is growing rapidly and there are a number of opportunities for passionate people who are keen on shaping the future of Audit. From Glasgow's traditional base in heavy industries such as ship building and manufacturing, Glasgow continues to evolve and regenerate. It is now a highly regarded hub for a number of sectors, including life sciences, engineering, creative industries, design and manufacturing. As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Audit Manager's Responsibilities
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Audit Manager's Skills and Experience
- Be CA / ACA / ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent)
- Or have equivalent work experience in Audit (you're an international candidate who technically qualifies in your home country by experience)
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.