|Madrid, Spain||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Executive Assistant | Salary Negotiable | Madrid, Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to join a high profile and fast growing company who are opening an office in Madrid. Our client is looking for a highly capable, experienced and ambitious Executive Assistant.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- The EA will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Head of Operations and selected team members in ensuring the smooth running of the Madrid office on a day to day basis.
- Viewing potential office locations initially
- Produce and update documents including letters, reports, presentations, material for meetings and e-mails as required
- Organisation and planning of conference calls, video conference calls, meetings and events as required
- Act as a single point of contact for customers / provide customer service assistance as required
- Act as a single point of contact for information and data requests
- Document / contract management, checking and signing when necessary
- Diary management, including prioritising meetings as and when necessary and acting as a point of control
- Travel arrangements
- Additional administrative work as required and willingness to undertake ad hoc duties
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Higher education / University Degree
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Fluent English - Written and Spoken is essential
- Experience dealing with senior executives, stakeholders and customers
- Professional, high level of maturity, confident and ambitious with a flexible attitude
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
- Excellent administrative skills
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.