|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Up to £20000 per annum|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Executive Assistant (12 month maternity cover) | Salary £20,000 | Manchester
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to join a company based in Manchester on a 12 month maternity cover. The Executive Assistant will assist the Directors of the company, whilst also working in an Accounts and HR environment.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist directors with meetings; scheduling, minute taking and logging actions;
- Liaising with solicitors and assisting with HR/company legal disputes;
- Organising social events such as Christmas and summer parties;
- Dealing with HR queries, processing new starters and leavers;
- Monitoring and inputting absence;
- Maintaining personnel files;
- Dealing with accounts queries and processing payments;
- Assisting with cashier and banking processes for Debt Management and customers;
- Managing accounts and chasing up any outstanding invoices;
- Managing the petty cash for the business;
- Handling cash and managing the distribution of staff cash commissions in line with company bonus structures;
- Dealing with any ad hoc tasks as required by directors.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of HR (preferred but not essential);
- Experience of Accounts (preferred but not essential).
- High level of confidentiality;
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and work with own initiative;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Relationship management skills;
- Ability to be flexible according to changing priorities and needs;
- Ability to work smaller projects and make deadlines;
- Demonstrate ability to want to learn new skills and accept challenges;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - especially with stakeholders;
- Positive attitude;
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer the opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a busy company in the heart of Manchester.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.