|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Esports Retention Executive | Competitive salary including benefits (inc. 24 days paid holiday per year, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, bonus, discounted gym membership, Social Events and more) | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Esports Retention Executive on behalf of Europe´s fastest growing and most successful iGaming businesses based in London. We are looking for an ambitious candidate with strong knowledge and interest in Esports to fulfil this new position.
The key focus of this Esports Retention Executive role is to personalise offers based on the preferences and traits of Esports customers. This role includes different forms of analysis leading to strategic developments of the packages offered to customers.
Esports Retention Executive responsibilities:
- Produce quarterly plans ensuring that all major sporting events of interest to Esports customers are covered in advance.
- Analysis and reporting of promotions.
- Analyse and summarise large amounts of data to spot trends and patterns.
- Manipulate quantitative data and express as graphs and charts.
- Liaising with the Sports Retention Team Leaders and other Executives to ensure all promotions are setup correctly (The department is a very reactive one to sporting events but some promotions are recurrent and these require regular maintenance.)
- Troubleshooting of issues working closely with the customer support team.
- Customer Segmentation based on, but not exclusively:
- Customer Behaviour.
- Liaise with other key stakeholders.
Esports Retention Executive requirements:
- Passion and knowledge of Esports space.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables etc.)
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Marketing , Esport, Sport , CRM, Retention, Management, Strategy, Segmentation, Email, SMS, Content, Website, analysis