|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Up to Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Plus benfits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior ESD Engineer (Electro Static Discharge) by our client, a leader in the RFIC Design sector in Europe. The successful Electro Static Discharge Engineer will bring with them extensive knowledge of ESD design at the device, circuit, and system level, along with solid knowledge of the characterisation and measurement techniques used in ESD development.
Electro Static Discharge Engineer Responsibilities:
An experienced engineer with a specialist background in the effects of ESD on microelectronics, you will:
- Provide guidance to the Business Units to help with planning for ESD strategy within products
- Design and prototype ESD circuits and devices in CMOS and BCD technologies, along with measuring, characterizing, and qualifying ESD structures
- Implement the agreed ESD protection schemes at product level
- Manage the internal ESD equipment and search for any improvements in testing capability that might arise
- Be the designated contact for all sub-contracting services that relate to ESD across the business as a whole
Electro Static Discharge Engineer Requirements:
MSc/PhD in electrical engineering is a necessity for this role
- 10+ years of experience, and knowledge of state-of-the-art ESD design techniques and strategies
- Experience of assisting the Failure Analysis teams in debug of field failures
- Experience with high volume semiconductor products
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment including ESD testers
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: ESD, Electro Static Discharge, CMOS, BCD, Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS, RF, Semiconductor, IC, Integrated Circuit, ESD Protection