|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Environments Analyst | Salary competitive plus Relocation, Private Healthcare, Pension and Bonus | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Environments Analyst for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming Environments Analyst reports to the Environments and Configuration Manager and works directly with all business units, service providers, Information Security and Compliance teams.
Environments Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assisting in managing of production and pre-production access control and service configuration for key systems, specifically including IMS and OpenBet
- Assisting in analysing and validating configuration changes to ensure that various business functions are fully consulted and advised on actions that may disrupt their existing working processes
- Establishing the correct service configurations are in place across production and pre-production services, to ensure UAT teams are testing an appropriate facsimile of a proposed live configuration
- Granting authorised users the right to use production and pre-production services, while preventing access to non-authorised users, thus guaranteeing access control is in line with Information Security guidelines
- Assisting in maintaining the catalogue of production and pre-production service configurations to ensure consistency between environments
- Assisting in maintaining the catalogue of production and pre-production user/group roles and access profiles to ensure auditable access controls are in place
- Applying the access control policies defined in the Information Security Management System to ensure compliance with security framework
Environments Analyst Requirements:
- Exposure to project management, operations management, change management and service management
- Hands-on experience of administering complex customer systems in the gaming industry and with a clear understanding of how poorly governed service and configuration changes can negatively impact business operations
- Experience in back-end operations of gaming/sportsbook systems such as those from Playtech (IMS), Virtue Fusion or OpenBet, particularly from a CS background
- A highly methodical approach in creating and operating a coherent, robust set of processes that can be applied at the administrative level
- A clear understanding of the importance of operating within the ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS Information Security frameworks, albeit with the flexibility required from a fast-paced business operating at a high rate of change
- ITIL qualified is desirable
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees
to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming and Analytical sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for
KEYWORDS: Casino, Analyst Environments, Gaming environments, Online Marketing Online Gaming, Game Configuration, Analyst.