|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Enterprise Risk Management Executive (ERM) | Competitive salary with excellent benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Enterprise Risk Management Executive (ERM) to join a high profile Payment Service Provider in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
- Assist the CRO in the implementation of the ERM Framework including a company Business Continuity Plan and Strategy.
- Support the CRO and the Board in formulating our Risk Appetite.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to ensure that the ERM framework is instilled within each department's processes.
- Assist senior management in identifying key risks and ensure that adequate controls are in place and that high -risk areas are given priority.
- Assisting the CRO in setting up and maintaining the ERM database.
- Drafting policies and procedures related to ERM and BCP.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Enterprise Risk Management or Internal Audit.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting or Finance.
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail and capable to work on own initiative.
- Solid anytical skills along with being a great team player.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, knowledge of SQL will be considered as a benefit.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience in the payments industry will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Account - Finance | Risk Management | Internal Audit | Degree | Payments | SQL