|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Enhanced Due Diligence Team Leader | Compliance & Legal | Malta | Online Gaming
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Enhanced Due Diligence Team Leader for an exciting International Online Gaming Company based in Malta. You will be reporting to the Head of Compliance and DMLRO. You will ensure the regulatory requirements and objectives are carried our correctly at all times.
If you are an experienced Enhanced Due Diligence Team Leader and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance
What You Will Be Doing
- Allocation of daily work tasks and supporting the officers where there is a need to maintain service levels.
- Ensure we are fully compliant with the German and MGA regulations. All licencing objectives are adhered to.
- Review and analyse received Source of funds/wealth documentation to ensure that customers are gambling with legitimately derived income as well as addressing and identifying any affordability concerns.
- Produce detailed summaries of SOF/SOW account reviews ensuring they are escalated to key internal stakeholders.
- Monitor activity; improve operating efficiency and the contact handling quality. Prepare and assist in performance appraisals for EDD Officers.
- Educate, develop, and motivate staff to meet or exceed service levels, quality and operational expectations.
- Acting as first point of contact for escalated queries ensuring Officers are shown how to deal with such queries in the future.
- Carry out customer interactions on email and telephone. These interactions are of a sensitive nature with some difficult conversations, situations and personal issues.
- Resolving escalated customer queries and completing account reviews and summaries for the Head of Compliance.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- AML experience within the online gaming industry
- SOF / SOW documentation experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work weekends and evenings when required
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
If you are an experienced Enhanced Due Diligence Team Leader and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly will not be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.