|Buckingham, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £45000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Electronics/PCB Design Engineer | Up to £45,000 per year + benefits package | Automotive Sector | United Kingdom
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a PCB Design Engineer by one of the leading names in automotive electronic telemetry in the UK. The successful candidate will join the company as part of an existing product design team, and will be responsible for design and development of microelectronics circuits for the company.
PCB Design Engineer Responsibilities:
I'm looking for an expert PCB Design Engineer to become an integral part of an outstanding design time. You will be asked to:
- Organise, participate in, and documents design reviews
- Design analogue and digital electronics, and PCB layout including component footprint editing, place & route, Gerber file creation, and design constraints
- Debug hardware using oscilloscopes and related equipment such as spectrum analysers
PCB Design Engineer Requirements:
You will have a proven background in PCB design and layout, ideally both analogue and digital, through to DfT and DfM. You will also have:
- Knowledge of communication bus protocols (USB, SPI, I2C, RS232 and others)
- A good understanding of signal integrity, impedence control, ESD/ESC compliance, and PCB stack-up
- 2+ years' experience using Cadence Allegro & OrCAD design suites to design multi-layer PCBs
- hold a degree in an electronics or engineering subject
- have a strong desire to learn and understand the fundamentals of high accuracy GPS
- be a great team worker with high levels of attention to detail
Our client is one of the leading lights in the UK and global automotive telemetry sector. With over 20 years' experience in the industry, they are trusted by automotive manufacturers and competitive racing teams the world over to provide advanced data analysis from moving vehicles
From their end, they will provide an extensive benefits package on top of the competitive salary being offered.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Cadence Allegro; PCB; OrCAD; Analogue; Digitial, SDIO, Ethernet, USB, SPI