|City of London, London||Salary: Competitive + Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Editorial Team Leader - Creative - Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension scheme and relocation assistance - London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Editorial Team Leader to join an International Gaming Company. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career. The Editorial Team Leader is responsible for providing management support to the Studio Manager in supervising a tactical in-house team of copywriters and translation specialists in the production of first class marketing materials for all online and offline marketing channels for the company brands for UK and international territories.
Editorial Team Leader - Creative responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of all Editorial / Copywriting activity on all online channels for all brands including translated international content
- Producing and supporting the creation of high quality editorial and translation work for marketing communications both offline and online, including onsite, CRM, news, PR, social and press
- Schedule and delegate all Editorial and translation requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables, with all due dates are met and tasks prioritised in line with business requirements
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all Editorial deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Track all Editorial tasks through the workflow management system
- Consulting and advising on all projects across the business where Editorial input is required, and liaising with third parties when necessary to ensure all materials are executed to high quality and on brand
- Responsible for the upkeep and evolution of the written / spoken elements of all brand communications
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s); ensure that all materials are consistent with Licence conditions and code(s) of practice; ensure all staff are trained and familiar with Responsible Gambling requirements and knowledge is consistently and effectively updated
- Research industries, market trends and competitor reports in order to suggest new ideas, technology and thought methods
Editorial Team Leader - Creative experienced:
- Senior level of experience in supervising Editorial teams in a highly productionised environment as a team leader or senior editor
- Experience managing international communications in various languages
- University-level education in Marketing, English, Media or similar
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & Tone of Voice principles for offline and online media
- Ability to create simple, engaging promotional messaging
- Previous track record of creating innovative digital experiences that yield an impressive ROI
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Copywriter, Translation, Senior Editor, Marketing, English, Media, Brand, Editorial