|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
EDD Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced EDD Analyst to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic and has a keen interest in EDD and related areas. The successful EDD Analyst will demonstrate good organisational skills and will be able to deal with issues independently and as part of a team even when working under pressure with challenging deadlines.
The primary role of the EDD Analyst is reviewing member accounts and activities for money laundering and suspicious activity conducting appropriate member risk profiling in addition to ongoing research and assessment to ensure group-wide compliance to AML legislation and industry regulatory requirements.
Shifts range between 09:00 and 18:30 covering a 7-day rota (based on a 37.5-hour week).
The position forms part of the EDD department and reports directly to the EDD Team Lead.
- Performing enhanced due diligence, risk profiling and assessment on member account activities and transactions as generated by the group's EDD system in a timely manner
- Use a variety of investigative methods to determine and identity member source of funds and to assess the risk and propensity of member activities to be linked with money laundering or criminal activities Undertake Sanction Target List and PEP screening on new and existing members to determine if there are any PEP/Sanction/AML risks to the company
- Perform direct and discreet and background enquires information on new and existing members through a variety of research and investigation techniques
- Update relevant member due diligence, risk profile records and document all findings in a central control management system, ensure all member accounts are adequately noted and forward all supporting documentation to the EDD Team Lead on cases requiring additional investigation
- Escalate all suspicious transactions, account activities and enhanced due diligence and risk profile information requiring further review and decision making to the MLRO and EDD Team Lead where applicable
- Prepare details SARs that will be provided to the EDD Team Lead in a timely manner and assist with any further information, which may be required.
- Assist with developing training materials, team standards, presentations and courses on AML compliance awareness including but not limited to the key themes of Enhanced Due Diligence and Source of Funds
- Fluent English
- A-Level education or equivalent
- Experience working in the Financial/Gaming sector required.
- Understanding and familiar with AML legislation and industry licensing requirements (including but not limited to Money Laundering Act 2007, Proceeds of Crime 2002, UK Gambling Act 2005 and AML guidance notes) and all relevant technical, operating standards and expectations as defined by the group
- Strong investigation, risk analysis, assessment and decision making skills
- Ability to identify risk and escalate matters containing potentially suspicious activities or policy violations, or matters that may pose a higher risk to the group
- Key understanding and risk assessment of group products and services including bingo, casino, and poker products
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.