|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Billy Malone|
Dutch Speaking Partnership Manager | Online Gaming | Malta | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Dutch Speaking Partnership Manager This role is responsible for the generation of increased revenue across the company customer base. This includes generating new sales as well as maximising revenues from existing customers. The role also exists to continually review business development strategies and managing customers in the most effective way possible. The position requires an excellent understanding of the e-gaming industry, relevant markets, competitors and consumers. Effective client management experience is a prerequisite for the role.
If you are an experienced Dutch Speaking Partnership Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Health Care
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Onsite Gym
What will you be doing?
- As part of the partnership team, help identify and target new business by utilising existing industry contacts, researching new markets, and creating dialogue with potential operators and stakeholders in the gaming industry.
- Liaising closely with the Games Team to ensure content is promoted to our customers in an orderly and timely fashion. This must be done in a way that maximises revenue for MGS but also aligns with the customers' game launch strategy.
- As part of a wider partnership team, act as the contact point for operators, developing long term strategic relationships.
- Prioritising and engaging both prospects and customers, taking ownership of commercial negotiations and delivering results in line with MGS core strategic vision.
- Providing ongoing support for the Product team as they look to garner feedback from customers on the future product roadmap.
- Analysing market intelligence and carrying out business development.
- Actively forecast and manage key account metrics.
- Ensuring equilibrium between internal resource allocation and potential revenue generation.
- Managing the sales and onboarding cycles from negotiation to customer launch and beyond.
- Ensuring the customer receives the best possible service at every stage of their lifetime with MGS.
What will you need to succeed?
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment.
- Experience of sales and revenue generation in the gaming industry
- Desire to build team / people management capabilities.
- Excellent account / customer management skills
- Ability to think strategically particularly with regards to problem solving / issue management.
- Desire to be an integral part of a team looking to put the customer first.
- Danish Speaking
If you are an experienced Dutch Speaking Partnership Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Billy Malone, Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Partnership / Manager / Dutch / Gaming / Strategic / Sales / Account Management