|Gibraltar,||Salary: £23000 per annum + 10% bonus + commission|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Business Support, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kayleen Ruiz|
Dutch CS Conversion & Sales Agent – £23,000 + 10% bonus + commission - Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
This is a newly created department in a world leading Online Gaming business. The core objectives will be to convert new visitors to their website/mobile site into new funded customers and make outbound sales calls to pre-qualified leads to make their first deposit. Pre-qualified leads are customers who have registered, so there will be no 'cold calling'. This will be a very target led role and you must be experienced at this type of pressure and be able to deliver.
You'll also take project briefs from the CRM and VIP management departments to perform outbound telemarketing for existing customers, primarily focused on reactivating, cross selling or up selling.
- Engage customers via live chat at key points during the customer journey, with the goal to convert them to new funded customers
- Manage a high level of live chats and convert website traffic to real play customers who deposit money
- Outbound calls to pre-qualified leads
- Dutch speaker, with written and spoken English to a professional standard
- Demonstrable experience of success within telesales or sales via live chat tools. Training will be given also to improve your skills
- Ability to deliver to targets and work in a pressured environment
- A proven user of live chat as a sales conversion tool in a comparable industry
- Sports betting industry experience
- Ability in other languages besides your first language and English
An exciting Gaming organisation, with Global offices and an upbeat working environment, this organisation offers fantastic benefits, bonuses, a relocation package (included in this role) and excellent salary packages.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for
Skills Languages , Dutch , Conversion , Online Gaming , Customer Service, CRM , VIP