|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
IT Job in Manchester, UK! The ideal .NET / Umbraco Web Developer will have strong .NET capabilities and will be involved in creating exceptional websites for clients worldwide. Umbraco experience is beneficial.
.NET / Umbraco Web Developer responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create solutions based in Umbraco and powering traditional websites and API's
- Planning new applications and features
- Liaise with the product team from conception, prototyping and user testing to completion.
- Working as part of a small but talented team, you will be vital in the direction of the company's use of technology and help to improve and optimise the tools and techniques used
- Training is available in order to further develop your own skillset
.NET / Umbraco Web Developer skills required include:
- .NET (C#)
- Razor templates
- CSS / SASS
- Responsive development
- JS frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue - Beneficial
- Foundation/Bootstrap - Beneficial
- Lean/agile practices - Beneficial
- Experience with other platforms, e.g. Drupal - Beneficial
You will work with a small team of talented, highly collaborative people. The offices are based in Manchester and offer great benefits along with the opportunity to further develop your career and skills.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.