|City of London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Management Manager (Interim /Contract Role) - Competitive Day Rate - London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Management Manager to join an International Gaming Company on an interim/contract basis.
The DR / BCP Manager will manage the implementation and day-to-day functions related to creating Business Continuity Plans and Procedures, while also managing Disaster Recovery operations within the technology function.
Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Management Manager - duties include but are not limited to:
- Contingency Planning: Identify potential Business Interruptions, develop safeguards against these interruptions, implement recovery procedures in the event of a business interruption. Provide documentation and training on Contingency Planning concepts and procedures.
- Disaster Recovery: Safeguard revenue generating operations (internal and customer facing) by identifying potential problem areas and single points of failure that may result in interruptions to critical data processing operations. Develop and implement Disaster Recovery, Data Sensitivity, Back-up and Recovery, and Disaster Recovery Plans and Procedures.
- Business Recovery : Develop safeguards and Business Recovery Plans and Procedures governing the remote Business Offices and Operations associated with the organization. Ensure that Corporate Asset Protection procedures cover critical Business Resources located at Business Offices.
- Risk Management : Identify and Categorize outage exposures that could cause business interruption, obtain Insurance and Vendor agreements to safeguard against a disaster event.
- Provide strong leadership that mentors and develops the team.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring the development of EACH of the recovery plans by each of the recovery team leaders
- Perform a company-wide Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
- When complete, publish the plan and distribute to: the appropriate team leaders, backups, other staff, and a copy to offsite storage
- Schedule, attend, coordinate and conduct planned tests. Document problems Assign problem resolution to individual(s). Monitor to ensure correction
- Work with Help Desk, Operations Control Center, and Network Control Center personnel to ensure that problems are escalated to disaster event status when appropriate and to allow Help Desk personnel to initiate recovery procedures when appropriate
Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Management Manager - Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- DR / BCP Management certifications essential
- Infrastructure technology certifications desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have held a similar Service position within a medium to large organisation and have a proven track record in the leadership of DR / BCP change programmes.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a clear focus on problem resolution through to conclusion at all times
- Sound knowledge of technology principles, architecture and systems
- Ability to travel across all locations is essential
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Management Manager, DR, BCM, IT , Risk Management, Business Recovery