|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Director of Operations | Salary over 6 figures DOE | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced and versatile Director of Operations. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the daily activities of several departments forming part of our operations, mainly: Customer Support, VIP Department and Risk, Fraud & Payments.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, creative and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, which will also include a bonus and benefits package.
- Comprehensive health insurance and a pension scheme.
- An excellent friendly working environment in a fantastic location.
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the main departments in Operations
- Manage Head of departments
- Set and communicate key performance indicators
- Draft, implement and oversee procedures and processes in the operation
- Assist the COO in the monitoring of the day to day overall operation and take corrective action when and where necessary
- Support ongoing projects and conduct research into key areas of interest for the COO such as process optimization, strategy initiatives and operational tasks
- Coordinate activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Ensure strategic communication is communicated timely and efficiently
- Deliver material, information and other valuable insights to C-level when needed
- Ensure that the quality and service standards are effectively implemented and regularly revised to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the whole operation
- Monitor the distribution of manpower as well as the application of overtime, suggesting or implementing any necessary changes
- Participate and co-ordinate the preparation of annual budgets and capital requirements and ensure their implementation
- Ensure that all departments within Operations perform within the established cost levels
- At least 3 years of experience as a Head of department
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven experience of working towards achieving individual and team objectives
- Ability to translate the business strategic goals into activities, and to support them
- Analytical and reporting skills using word, excel, power-point and other reporting tools
- Ability to work closely with other departments across geographical boundaries
- Experience in the Gaming industry
If you are an experienced Director of Operations and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Located at the centre of the Mediterranean, Malta is an EU archipelago known for its 300 days of sunshine a year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and its beautiful beaches and breath taking landscapes. With its numerous air and sea connections, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Euros, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Director, Customer Care, Customer Service, VIP, Risk