|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Digital Workplace Team Lead | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Digital Workplace Team Lead. You must be able lead a team where its individuals are looking for challenges daily, thus pushing them to better themselves professionally. You must also be passionate about new technologies and be very self-motivated. You must also be highly security focused ensuring all systems are secure.
If you are an experienced Digital Workplace Team Lead then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain Microsoft systems and service primarily on Azure Cloud and on-premises.
- Maintain VMware Clusters (Corporate and Production).
- Working in a Cloud-first environment with focus on providing HA services to users who work in multiple geographic locations.
- Exchange online administration and troubleshooting.
- Administer email security proxy technology such as Mimecast.
- Promoting a Cloud vision by designing/supporting a HA environment.
- Maintain high security standards for all Cloud, on-premises and user device workstations.
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
- You will be required to be flexible, supporting ongoing and future enhancement projects and initiatives, and participate in a 24/7, 365-day rota for on-call support.
- Manage the OOH Rota to ensure adequate 24/7 cover
- Supervision of team members and giving regular feedback.
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory, Azure and M365 services
- In depth knowledge of mobility technologies such as MDM solutions e.g., Intune, Apple Business Manager).
- Experience with Cloud architectures.
- Windows Server 2016 - 2019
- VMware ESXi 6.7 - 7.0
- Flexible team player.Experience with React Native and/or other web technologies (JS, HTML and CSS).
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- Strong experience in Systems Administration.
- Strong skills in management of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 services.
- Strong skills in VMware vSphere, vCenter and ESXi.
- Highly motivated to embrace and promote High Availability.
- Proficient with Windows system administration, including Server, storage, networks, and software.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam , Recruitment Consultant on Sam.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Vmware, M365, Microsoft, Cloud, DevOps, IT