|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Digital QA Manager | Competitive Salary and Benefits including relocation package | Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Digital QA Manager to join an International Gaming Company. Our client is an international gaming business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
The Digital QA Manager is responsible for all digital related testing activities by managing a team of QA Leads and Analysts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Define QA strategy for gaming, sports, games delivery and systems, where approach and execution is effectively managed by working across product and development
- Accountable for all digital testing projects, mentor and provide leadership to the QA Leads and Analysts
- Support and supply information needed for automation and performance activities carried out by the software development engineers in test teams
- Provide leadership that mentors and develops the team by; providing development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required ensuring the team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations and legislation
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of manual testing.
- Advise internal and third party suppliers on QA activities
- Work closely with application development, architecture, infrastructure and engineering groups to establish QA testing needs
- Weekly or daily reporting on QA tasks and performance
- Identify test scenarios by working with development and incident teams and implement them
- Work with in-house and external QA teams to align all QA activities and manage delivery and workload plans
- Plan all testing activities according to product roadmap in order to manage business expectations
- Ensure test scripts are meeting compliance requirements
- Provide cover with an hands on approach during team absences or workload issues
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Technology related degree Level or higher Qualification
- ITIL or similar certified
- ISTQB / CTFL certified
- Knowledge of compliance standards within the gambling industry
- Experience managing a team of QA Leads and Analysts, Senior QA Analysts and SDETs
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Ability to learn and optimise new system environments (both internal, 3rd party and the interfaces between)
- ISEB Foundation in Software Testing
- Experienced in using JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to travel across all locations is essential
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: QA, QA Manager, Testing, ITIL, ISTQB, CTFL, Management, QA Analyst, SDET, Gambling, Gaming