|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
QA Analyst | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a QA Analyst to join the expanding offices in Gibraltar. The successful QA Analyst will join the Digital operations department; you will be responsible for applying the principles, practices and standards of acceptance testing throughout the software development life cycle.
Digital QA Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards.
- Analyse documentation and technical specifications of any new delivery to determine its intended functionality.
- Participate in developing, documenting and validating end-user requests for modification to new and existing systems or applications.
- Validate business readiness to perform testing and assure all the right tools and processes are in place.
- Coordinate business acceptance testing on all stages, including identifying the tester, communication, assigning testing, following up on the progress.
- Manage the testing data base and testing tools.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts for all products and channels in line with the development and roadmap schedules.
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Document all instances of testing defects and provide timely reporting.
Digital QA Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of previous experience in testing.
- Experience with defect management tools and processes in Agile projects.
- Experience with testing an online websites and native mobile Apps.
- Preferably experience in Online Gambling or similar.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner with stakeholders.
- Confident when dealing with multiple projects and changing and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Capable of working independently and collaboratively.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
KEYWORDS: QA, Gaming, Engineer, Analyst, Quality Assurance, QA Analyst, Testing