|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Digital Media Manager | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits | Financial Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Digital Media Manager for a dynamic and innovative online trading platform.
The Digital Media Manager will manage all marketing for the company and activities within the digital marketing department, including the marketing team.
Digital Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies and tactics and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Digital Media Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing
- 3+ years' experience managing a team
- 3+ years' experience in Traditional Media Buying on CPM and CPC basis
- Previous experience with managing big budgets (of 100K$)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of big media groups and programmatic: Taboola, Outbrain, Verizon etc...
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Media | Marketing | Malta | Online Trading | Campaigns