|Cheshire, England||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Digital Marketing Manager | Online Gaming | United Kingdom (Cheshire)
SRGEurope are working with a long established and fast growing Sports Betting & Casino client, who are looking for a highly experienced Digital Marketing Manager, to join their team in their Cheshire offices. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing you will be an accomplished Digital Marketing Manager with experience in managing, delivering and reporting integrated digital marketing campaigns that deliver positive results for the business.
This is a pivotal growth point for our clients and they need someone with a passion for what they do, a hands-on approach, willing to get involved and challenge the norm and own their area.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for budgetary control across all digital marketing channels, brand and direct
- Responsible for the Acquisition P&L, and ensuring each channel is exceeding return targets for each respective product
- Review and Report monthly to the board on all digital marketing activity and performance analysis
- Collaborate with BI and Marketing Tech Lead to implement data driven insights / dashboards for optimising the digital funnel brand through direct.
- Identify ROI trends and insights, and optimise spend based on the insights
- You will be a brand champion in the research, planning and development of the digital brand strategy for all product verticals and across other channels such as PR, Sponsorship, Broadcast TV and Radio
- Accountable for all areas of Digital campaign planning against the Group roadmap
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in a similar, fast paced Digital role
- Demonstrable track record in strategic planning and project management essential
- Must have experience in delivering profitable Acquisition marketing campaigns against aggressive CPA and ROI parameters
- An ability to work and influence cross-function to engage and coordinate key internal stakeholders
- Must have a good understanding of CRM best practices, in particular optimising early life communications and journeys
If you are a highly experienced and talented Digital Marketing Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
SKILLS: Digital Marketing Manager | Online Gaming | Jobs in Cheshire | Jobs in UK | Digital Marketing