|Gibraltar||Salary: competitive salary + benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Digital Marketing Executive | Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive for an exciting International Gaming company based in Malta. you will contribute to the development, implementation, and optimisation of our digital marketing efforts. You will also have to promote our company's products and services through different channels. You will need to develop effective digital marketing strategies to achieve our company's goals and objectives.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Spanish speaker with good English communication skills
- 2+ years' experience in digital marketing for Sports Betting
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Experience in PPC and programmatic advertising
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, AdWords, Optimize, Tag Manager etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Knowledge of online gambling & gaming industry desirable.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.