|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Job in London! The Digital Designer will join a talented team of designers and produce marketing design material for online marketing channels.
Digital Designer Duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce high quality design work for online and offline marketing.
- Create and deliver strong, dynamic content from conception through to final production. Including researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with various teams.
- Create and maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS (content management system) according to the brief.
- Quality check and proof design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines.
- Ensure work is consistent with creative direction and brand guidelines.
- Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the design team.
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all digital design deliverables to ensure content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP.
- Support the Digital Design Manager, Creative Studio Manager & Production Team to plan and schedule resources based on availability & suitability for optimum production.
- Consult and advise on projects across the business where design input is required, and liaise with third parties when necessary to ensure materials are executed to high quality and on brand.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s); ensure that all materials are consistent with License conditions and code(s) of practice; ensure all staff are trained and familiar with Responsible Gambling requirements and knowledge is consistently and effectively updated.
- Please request full job spec for full job list requirements.
Digital Designer Skills and Experience required:
- Significant experience working in a design studio or creative agency (Senior position)
- Experience in creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications.
- Master of Adobe Photoshop & illustrator, able to produce production-ready assets for developers.
- Flash animation, video editing, and motion graphics knowledge (after effects).
- Understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
- Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is beneficial.
- Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media.
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational).
- Track record of creating innovative digital experiences that yield an impressive ROI.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Digital Designer, Designer, Design Studio, Creative, Creative Agency, Digital, Web, Mobile, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics, after effects, User Experience, Responsive Web Design, mobile, iOS, Android, Graphics, 3D Design, 3DS Max, 4D cinema, Brand