|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
DIGITAL DESIGNER| COMPETITVE SALARY AND BENEFITS INCLUDING RELOCATION | GIBRALTAR
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Digital Designer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Digital Designer will be responsible for the creation of marketing items, including website banners, email headers and landing pages. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in the EU/UK.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Use Photoshop/Illustrator to create landing pages, site banners and email headers as well as any other online related promotional material
- Using design templates when necessary
- Conceiving and delivering promotional campaigns to increase customer engagement through collaboration with other team members.
- Offering support to the Design Team Lead
- Developing improved procedures that result in a more efficient service while also maintaining the existing high standards of design work delivered by the team
- Ensuring projects are delivered to deadlines, enabling the marketing teams to publish up-to-the-minute content
- Liaising with various stakeholders to receive feedback
- Correctly implementing feedback
- Presenting work to Stakeholders in order to enable buy in and final sign off
- Working with CMS specialist and product teams to ensure that designs are able to achieve maximum customer engagement
- Adhering to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers
- Being proactive, collaborative and contributing ideas during the weekly design meeting to improve the team's work and output
- Daily preparation and delivery of marketing assets and the management of multiple projects concurrently, often with very short turnaround times.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package of applications, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and colour
- Strong understanding of branding
- Ability to problem solve translate business challenges into creative and compelling visual solutions
- Experience using workflow tools like basecamp a huge plus
- Highly organised and detail-oriented approach to working
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OSX platform
- Bachelor degree in graphic, creative or art design (preferable) or a similar
- Previous digital design experience
- Portfolio of work
Our client offers ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in the EU/UK
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
DESIGNER| DIGITAL | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | E-COMMERCE | WEBSITE | ONLINE | GIBRALTAR | SPAIN | EU | BANNERS | Mac OSX | ADOBE CREATIVE