|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Digital Business Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst Is responsible for translating business stakeholder requirements for development into User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Leads the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of business requirements and user stories into functional specifications, with supporting test and training strategies for development items
- Provide clear business requirements to tech leads and development team and communicate technical solutions back to the business
- Provide the Product Owner with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis deliverables
- Understand the group's systems, products and processes, as well as the customer and key user journeys
- Provide expertise to assist Product owners and internal customer groups in identifying opportunities to maximize business value from existing technology and application landscape
- Manage scope and change control and resolve cross functional issues
- Provide Process & Application portfolio expertise to Service and BAU teams to assist in the filtering and prioritization of service activities and Change requests / Backlog reviews
- Lead User Acceptance testing and customer signoff with the Product Owner
- Technical or other relevant degree (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of various business analysis techniques
- The ability to write Functional Specifications, User Story, Business Process documents according to a variety of recognised standards
- A proven ability to translate technical designs and constraints to understandable business concepts
- At least 3 years' experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Business Process engineering using a variety of recognised techniques.
- Experience of an online industry, ideally online gaming.
- Experience working with stakeholders and development teams in remote offices.
- Awareness of product development lifecycle - experience of marketing, customer insight, strategy and how this informs and drives product development.
- Business Analysis ISEB accreditation an advantage
- Ability to analyse complex problems, sees connections / trends, and works against the right priorities.
- Transform data into insight and priorities solutions that deliver maximum value.
- Confronts and works through tough issues, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency. Able to articulate a compelling vision, and effectively manages self / others through ambiguity.
- Ability to develop and deliver clear, concise and compelling Verbal & Written communication.
- Ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders, building rapport, and tailoring the communication to meet the stakeholders needs.
- Adaptable individual who can work within a fast paced environment and use skills and personality to help drive change.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.