|Gibraltar||Salary: Competetive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Digital Business Analyst | Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation assistance | Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Digital Business Analyst to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar.
The Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for translating business stakeholder requirements for development into User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, working closely with Development Teams to ensure that the vision for products is delivered.
Digital Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Leads the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of business requirements and user stories into functional specifications, with supporting test and training strategies for development items.
- Works with other business analysts and solution architects to ensure integrated business solutions within the business.
- Provide clear business requirements to tech leads and development team and communicate
- technical solutions back to the business.
- Provide the Product Owner with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis
- Understand the business systems, products and processes, as well as the customer and key user journeys.
- Provide Process & Application portfolio expertise to Service and BAU teams to assist in the filtering and prioritization of service activities and Change requests / Backlog reviews.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Provide expertise to assist Product owners and internal customer groups in identifying opportunities to maximize business value from existing technology and application landscape
Digital Business Analyst Requirements:
- Technical or other relevant degree (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years' experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Business Analysis ISEB accreditation an advantage
- Experience of an online industry, ideally online gaming.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of various business analysis techniques
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Business Process engineering using a variety of recognised techniques.
- A proven ability to translate technical designs and constraints to understandable business concepts
- Awareness of product development lifecycle - experience of marketing, customer insight, strategy and how this informs and drives product development.
- The ability to write Functional Specifications, User Story, Business Process documents according to a variety of recognised standards
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Business Analyst | Gibraltar | ISEB | Online Gaming