|Chester, Cheshire||Salary: Up to £18000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
The Diary Support Assistant will join a busy and friendly team of 50+ consultants, booking in appointments for each consultant. Join an exciting award winning and growing company with offices in Chester that offers benefits including pension, annual bonus, private medical, subsidised park and ride passes, staff discounts, travel insurance, fruit in the office and much more.
Diary Support Assistant role responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Main point of contact for 50+ consultants
- Booking appointments for each consultant
- Create and maintain exceptionally well-managed diaries
- Ensure appointments are booked in the most efficient manner possible to minimise daily travel times across the region.
- Moving visits where necessary and liaising with the relevant clients in a polite and professional manner
Diary Support Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Experience successfully managing diaries or customer appointments
- Ability to demonstrate proactive, methodical and common-sense approach to appointment management
- Ability to work as a fast pace and manage high volumes of work
- Experience planning travel arrangements is beneficial but not essential
- Discretion and diplomacy skills
- Good negotiation skills to rearrange appointments
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Experience working in the property or travel industries is beneficial but not essential
Our client is an exciting award company and offers you the opportunity to join a friendly and motivated growing team and forge a successful long term career in a fast paced company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Admin, Diary Management, Appointment, Property, Travel, Secretary, Personal Assistant, Diary