|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
DevSecOps Engineer | Salary competitive plus Relocation and Benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming DevSecOps Engineer for an Online Gaming company based in Gibraltar. We are seeking a hands-on security engineer to join our digital engineering team to help secure our cloud infrastructure, network, and applications vital to supporting our growth.
DevSecOps Engineer the Responsibilities:
- Drive technology vision for secure, scalable cloud applications, network and infrastructure.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, network and systems security.
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure.
- Lead the technical implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, authorisation, data security, policy management, auditing and compliance.
- We want you to manage the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams.
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation.
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and abuse.
- Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve all security aspects.
- Leverage DevOps tools to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines to maintain and monitor security tools to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
- Collaborate with other engineering & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap.
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and operate secure software.
DevSecOps Engineer the Candidate must have:
- 3+ year's hands-on security experience, with in-depth knowledge of security, scaling, and software engineering practices.
- A solid understanding of information security standards & methodologies.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience working in a compliant environment: ISO/PCI.
- Ability to distill complex security problems and drive toward creative solutions.
- Understanding of DevOps practices.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company which is Gibraltar, It´s known for being dynamic and diverse with employees from all over the world who enjoy living and working in a fun, fast and professional gaming environment where collaboration and Agile is key.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the DevOps sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: DevOps, Engineering DevOps, Agile DevOps,