|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
DevOps Security Engineer | DevOps | Security |Competitive salary + benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a DevOps Security Engineer to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
You will be responsible for building functional systems that improve security, workflows and automations as well as deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations.
- Deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations
- Building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Monitor threat & vulnerability news services for any relevant information that may influence our cloud workloads.
- Ability to build secure DevOps architecture patterns and provide prescriptive guidance on how to secure network, storage, operating systems, databases, containers etc. in cloud
- EU /UK passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS / Google)
- Experienced in IT field focusing on development projects & technical architectures.
- Strong architecture & design experience of deploying applications.
- Hands on experience in Networking and Linux security tools
- Experience in Agile approaches & using of tools common to engineering teams.
- Experience with Configuration management tools such as Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- Experience with Linux CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu
- Experience working with HAProxy, Nginx, Apache, TomCat
- Experience working with CDN and DNS
- Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environments
- Ability build a work plan and execute upon it
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
DevOps | Security | Gibraltar | Cloud