|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Online gaming company based in Malta is recruiting for a Gaming DevOps Engineer. The successful DevOps Engineer will be an infrastructure expert who is also happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, scripting and managing automated builds, releases and maintenance processes.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setup, support, maintain and improve our environments
- Implement and improve Continuous delivery
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions
- Tools automation
- Configuration management
- Network and Application Security
- High availability and high performance solutions
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong experience with SQL Databases
- Excellent skills in Powershell, Bash, Ruby, Python, Groovy or other scripting languages
- Strong familiarity with Git including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with Firewalls and load balancers
- Experience with maintaining any of the following: Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube and Zabbix.
- Adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, and efficient use of resources
Driven by numbers, motivated by a fantastic office environment and nurtured by the latest technology stack we make use of on a daily basis. Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events. If you want to work in a startup environment with a results-oriented management, take this opportunity to join such a team who are achieving great results.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +356 277 82156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IT sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: DevOps, Engineering, DevOps, Ruby, Groovy, Python