|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Recruitment company in Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming DevOps Engineer for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. You will be working for a company that is dedicated to their staff and the community around them, and experience fulfilment within a dynamic environment. They continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for each individual.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Our service is built on OpenStack with monitoring load balancing and self-healing functionality.
- Join a team delivering an ultra-scalable service with the latest technologies.
- Build cutting edge products supporting millions of users.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience developing infrastructure level systems
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Puppet/Chef
- Experience with Linux on system level, solid understanding of networking and communication.
- Self-motivated, Quick learner, team worker, dedicated
- Loves to document and share knowledge with colleagues
- Configuring and monitoring CDN (Akamai preferred)
- Managing and installing SSL certificates
- Experience with Sensu, ELK, CentOS, monitoring and alarming system
- Experience with HA Proxy, Apache, Nginx, caching methodologies and Databases
- Out of the box thinking
We don't believe in limiting potential. We provide the opportunities you need to grow professionally and set your own pace. Put professional success in your own hands, and enjoy the freedom to drive your career goals.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Gaming or DevOps sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: DevOps, DevSecOps ,DevOps Engineering, Engineering, Gaming