|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
DevOps Engineer | Competitive Salary and Benefits including Healthcare, Pension and Relocation Assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit DevOps Engineers for an outstanding company with offices in Gibraltar. The DevOps team roles are broad and include building and running automated development pipelines and deploying self-service container schedulers for development teams. They improve the scalability and resilience of their systems and automate processes. Relocation assistance is offered for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Automation of processes and daily routines
- Research, evaluate and develop new tools to improve user efficiency
- Educate colleagues about the right way to build and release software
- Managing the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams
- Liaise with a variety of teams to identify bottlenecks on the path to production
- Deploy highly available, scalable, resilient, maintainable, monitored systems and services
- Ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption
- Anticipate the need for new tools, resources, and automation
DevOps Engineer Skills required include:
Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of best practices and proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers, datacentres and clouds
- Experience building tools and environments which allow development teams to focus on software
- Knowledge of software engineering fundamentals
- Strong experience with highly scalable and available enterprise environments, applications, and components, including but not limited to μservices, architectures, APIs, data grids, mysql, no-sql (hazelcast, oracle, mysql, redis, mongodb), message brokers (kafka, activemq), load-balancing, proxy servers, alerting, monitoring (prometheus, opentsdb), containers (docker), automated provisioning (terraform, ansible, vault), cloud/hybrid architectures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must hold a relevant EU OR UK passport or the right to work in Gibraltar
You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people. Their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance. Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine. Relocation assistance is on offer for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: DEVOPS, APIs, data grids, mysql, no-sql , hazelcast, oracle, mysql, redis, mongodb, message brokers , kafka, activemq, load-balancing, proxy servers, alerting, monitoring, prometheus, opentsdb, containers, docker, automated provisioning,terraform, ansible, vault, cloud, Hybrid architectures.