|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation assistance|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Devops Engineer | Salary competitive Plus Benefits and Relocation Assistance | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a technology led iGaming Company with offices in Gibraltar. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top talent in the industry.
Devops Engineer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Automate processes and daily routines.
- Research, evaluate and develop new tools to improve user efficiency.
- Influence colleagues about the right way to build and release software.
- Manage the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams.
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and other teams to identify bottlenecks on the path to production.
- Deploy highly available, scalable, resilient, maintainable, monitored systems and services.
- Ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption
- Anticipate the need for new tools, resources, and automation.
Devops Engineer Requirements:
- Experienced with best practices and proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers, datacentres and clouds.
- Experienced building tools and environments that allow development teams to focus on software.
- Solid knowledge of software engineering fundamentals.
- Strong experience with highly scalable and available enterprise environments, applications, and components, including but not limited to μservices, architectures, APIs, data grids, mysql, no-sql (hazelcast, oracle, mysql, redis, mongodb), message brokers (kafka, activemq), load-balancing, proxy servers, alerting, monitoring (prometheus, opentsdb), containers (docker), automated provisioning (terraform, ansible, vault), cloud/hybrid architectures.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends, practices, and developments.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Best Practice, Software , Datacentres, Clouds, Tools, Software Engineering, μservices, architectures, APIs, data grids, mysql, no-sql , hazelcast, oracle, mysql, redis, mongodb, message brokers, kafka, activemq, load-balancing, proxy servers, alerting, monitoring, prometheus, opentsdb , containers , docker, automated provisioning, terraform, ansible, vault, cloud/hybrid architectures