|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
DevOps Engineer | Competitive Salary + Benefits including medical insurance | Malaga - Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit DevOps Engineer to join an exciting award winning and growing company in Spain.
As DevOps Engineer you will be responsible to fill the gap between infrastructure and development teams. As part of a product team you will work closely with the DevOps Lead Engineer and the team Developers to deliver improvements and enforce good practices around almost every stage of the development process, from code to deployment and beyond begin responsible of environment performance monitoring and troubleshooting owning the Build and Release process of your product.
DevOps Engineer Main responsibilities
- Maintain and improve continuous delivery pipelines
- Coaching development teams to maintain their source code repositories,
- Build and release processes across the whole development cycle (automated tests, functional testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.)
- First escalation point for deployment-related problems
- Key member on implementing the CI/CD pipeline in products, including deploying to AWS a microservice based application using Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Maintain environments e.g. create/destroy, turn on/off, allocate resources, backup/restore, instrumentalise with Graphana and New Relic, etc.
- Responsible for making efficient usage of hardware resources both on-premises and AWS, including putting in place elasticity and horizontal scalability practices
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- EU passport is required. Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
- English - high level is required
- graduated with a related degree (e.g. software development , computer engineering)
- at least 3 years' experience as a DevOps
- TFS administration e.g. build and release definitions
- PowerShell and any deployment scripting language
- Experience with infrastructure automation with Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with Docker and any container orchestrator, preferably Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud service providers
- Experience on VMWare scripting with PowerCli
- Experience with Wodnors stack (Visual Studio, Active Directory, IIS)
- Some coding knowledge in C#
- Problem analysis and issue troubleshooting skills
- AWS and Docker containers would be desirable
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
DevOps | AWS | Windows | EU | Spain