|England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
DevOps Engineer | Linux | Fully remote UK only
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a leading global technology group. As the DevOps Engineer, You will be a Linux systems administrator with experience of automation tools. They will be responsible for the operation and support of our cloud-based infrastructure and the maintenance and development of the continuous delivery tools that support our DevOps frameworks.
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
- Please note we cannot accept any visa or sponsorship for this role due to requirements for security clearance.
What's on offer to you?
- Fully remote
- Financial planning support
- Time off benefits
- Medical cover and participation rewards
- Full Security Clearance
What You Will Be Doing
- Extending and enhancing our automated DevOps environments.
- Supporting our existing infrastructure, deployed across multiple AWS regions.
- Proactively identify improvements and recommend solutions.
- Implementing best practices for ensuring continued availability and security.
- Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Staying ahead of issues with proactive monitoring and alerting.
- Providing out of hours support and deploying software and server updates
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- AWS certification is a plus.
- Experience with CentOS, Apache Tomcat.
- Knowledge of SQL databases, e.g. MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
- Source control (Git / GitHub).
- CI/CD tools, e.g., Jenkins, Buildmaster, AWS Code Pipeline.
- Infrastructure as code frameworks, e.g., Terraform.
- Configuration Management, e.g., Puppet.
- Scripting and programming languages, e.g., Bash, Python.
- Monitoring and APM tools, e.g., Nagios, Site24x7, Dynatrace, AppDynamics.
- Containerization - Kubernetes, AWS EKS.
- The successful candidate will be required to gain counter terrorism clearance (CTC).
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.