|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Billy Malone|
DevOps Engineer | Competitive Salary and Benefits including Healthcare, Pension and Relocation Assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit DevOps Engineers for an outstanding company with offices in Gibraltar. The DevOps team roles are broad and include building and running automated development pipelines and deploying self-service container schedulers for development teams. They improve the scalability and resilience of their systems and automate processes.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in setting up the cloud operations strategy.
- Share knowledge and experience with the team.
- Be the go-to expert in your field.
- Know and follow best practices proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers and clouds.
- Build reliable infrastructure in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- Integrate different tools and systems together in order to create fully functioning, cohesive delivery pipelines.
- Ensure that systems are built in a repeatable manner using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools.
- Ensure applications and the systems it runs on implement appropriate monitoring, logging and alerting solutions.
- Drive adoption of best practices and automating every process along the way.
- Ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption.
- Continuous assessment of evolving security threats. Providing solutions for mitigating the associated risks.
- Keep the pace with the latest trends, practices, and developments
DevOps Engineer Skills required include:
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing concepts of AWS, such as VPC, ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Fargate, CloudWatch.
- Experience and expertise with scripting languages such as bash, Python, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Familiar with common middleware software like web servers (Apache, nginx, Tomcat, Nodejs and others)
- Deep understanding of continuous delivery (CD) theory, concepts and real-world application of them.
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Good command of English
- Passionate about Cloud Engineering
- Well-rounded understanding of networking.
- Able to drive yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Eager to learn and improve your skills.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
DevOps| Gibraltar | EU | Datacentres | Cloud | Containers | Software | μservices | architectures | APIs | data grids | mysql | no-sql | hazelcast | oracle | mysql | redis | mongodb| message brokers |kafka | activemq | load-balancing | proxy servers| Prometheus | opentsdb| containers | docker | terraform | ansible | vault| cloud |hybrid architectures|