|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
DevOps Engineer | Ireland / Gibraltar - remote working possible | DevOps, Teamcity, Octopus, Azure, Kubernetes
SRGEurope are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our clients newly formed DevOps team. The role will involve working very closely with engineers within the Technical Operations group as well as multiple departments from across the company. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, detail focussed and strive for continuous improvement. Responsible for ensuring issues are managed and dealt with in a timely and satisfactory manner. The DevOps Engineer will form a core part of the team and will be involved in the evolution and progression of DevOps within the business
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Provide Level 2 support for company systems and applications using a variety of tools and frameworks
- Identify performance improvements and work through to completion where appropriate
- Security and PCI related activities
- Builds / Deployments
- Source control management & maintenance
- Continuous Integration / Delivery pipeline evolution and improvements
- Continuous monitoring of systems and applications
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Process automation and streamlining
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- 5+ years experience in a .NET development / DevOps environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a CI / CD environment.
- SQL: Experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Source Control: TFS / Azure DevOps / git.
- Exposure and ability to understand / work with C++, Java, VB.
- IIS Configuration.
- Windows Server management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and customer focused.
- Successful applicant may be required to carry a company phone on a rota basis to provide out of hours escalation support
- Experience with AppDynamics or other APM platforms
- Experience with central logging platform and analysis tools such as Graylog
- Knowledge / Experience of PCI standards and maintaining system security
- Experience with REDIS
- Experience with build and delivery pipeline tooling: TeamCity & Octopus Deploy
- Knowledge / Experience of Kubernetes
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you. We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
DevOps | Teamcity | Octopus | Azure | Kubernetes