|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
DevOps Engineer | London, remote | Google, GCP, Kubernetes | £70,000 - £85,000
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to support their client on the secure communication platform. As the DevOps Engineer, you will maintain and improve the current deployment pipeline using the latest tech Golang, Python and GCP Google cloud.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company in the hyper growth phase.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities
- Maintain and improve the current deployment pipeline.
- Kubernetes deployment.
- Automate and enhance the current CI/CD processes.
- Gather and analysis of systems and applications monitoring.
- Help lead, mentor, and grow the DevOps team.
DevOps Engineer requirements
- Several years in a practical DevOps role.
- Good communication, especially in writing yaml manifests and documentation.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience delivering CI/CD pipelines,
- Experience in automation.
- Infrastructure as a code Terraform.
- Google cloud.
- Linux OS.
- Creating monitoring for systems and applications.
- Software build tool-chain knowledge: source control, bug reporting.
- Scripting language(s), bash and Python are both a plus but not essential.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of functional and non-functional testing.