|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
DevOps Automation Engineer | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced DevOps Automation Engineer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. Relocation assistance is available for candidates for the role of DevOps Automation Engineer in the UK / EU.
DevOps Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Automation of processes and daily routines
- Show colleagues the right way to build and release software
- Design, implement and administer software build & deployment systems and environments
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the path to production
- Carry out deployments and deliver continual improvement, reducing roll backs, increasing the number of successful increments to live, improving traceability, stability and uptime
- Ensure operational issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption, by providing the appropriate support to team members
- Work with Software Development teams to improve the readiness for Operational Deployment
- Explore and evaluate new techniques and tools
- You will be required to work a rotating shift pattern with other engineers
DevOps Automation Engineer Requirements:
3+ years experience in software engineering
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experienced implementing automated build processes
- Proficient with Linux system administration, including storage, networks, and software
- Knowledge of fundamental protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS)
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery principles
- Highly motivated to embrace and promote an Infrastructure as Code mind set . software defined everything
- Scripting/Coding skills in at least one language
- Experience with Git
- Deliver changes through a CICD pipeline (Jenkins or Gitlab)
- Experience with cloud architectures (preferable AWS)
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of Terraform
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
DEVOPS | CODING | LINUX | SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT | STORAGE | NETWORKS | SOFTWARE | SCRIPTING | SCRIPT | TCP/IP | HTTP | DNS | continuous delivery principles | CODE | GIT |CICD pipeline | Jenkins | Gitlab |cloud architectures | AWS | Ansible |Terraform.