|Málaga, Spain||Salary: €45000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
DevOps and Continuous Delivery Consultant | Salary €45,000 Plus benefits | Malaga, Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a DevOps and Continuous Delivery Consultant for a software company with offices in London and Malaga.
We are looking for a DevOps specialist who will bring best practice thinking and practical application in automated and efficient software delivery. You will be an experienced Software Engineer or Developer, who is well matched to the clients technical stack (see below). You have moved naturally into a role encompassing automation consulting, infrastructure design and implementation and application release automation.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design and deliver continuous delivery solutions
- Play a key role in creating continuous delivery tooling to optimise no-downtime deployments of services
- Deliver core strategic solutions to major national and international customers. ·
- Join a talented delivery focused team ·
- Key part of a team focused on innovating great software (design, build, deliver);
- Go-to authority on continuous delivery, able to drive significant improvements in speed, reliability and visibility of change;
- Use your skills in architecting a comprehensive continuous delivery solution encompassing numerous .NET web / worker microservices
- You will be experienced in the use of C#.Net, SQL, Git, NUnit, Powershell, VMWare, MS Build, VSTS and TFS, and a whole lot more
Skills required include:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the EU and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or physics;
- Developer level with at least 2 years' experience delivering complex continuous delivery pipelines
- Learn quickly and work independently
- Form deep partnerships with development and delivery teams
- Analytical, logical and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in: C# .Net SQL Server, Web API, Angular JS, Entity Framework, Cloud Services, Git, NUnit, Powershell, MS Build, Jenkins, VSTS & TFS 2015/2017 Build and Release, VMWare, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Our client is a leader in the market in product innovation in the specialist insurance technology sector. You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people. The working environment is high tech and fun. They place value on work/life balance. You will live and work in Malaga, with opportunities to work from our office in London from time to time. The successful candidate will complete a comprehensive orientation & training programme to gain a general appreciation of the insurance industry, a detailed understanding of the clients business and their specific business processes
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Devops, computer science, software engineering, mathematics, physics, developer, continuous delivery, C# .Net SQL Server, Web API, Angular JS, Entity Framework, Cloud Services, Git, NUnit, Powershell, MS Build, Jenkins, VSTS & TFS 2015/2017 Build and Release, VMWare, Agile, Scrum, Kanban