|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
We are recruiting for a Designer of Display Modules for our client's Electronic Systems Team. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing different types of display unit for the company.
Designer, Display Modules Responsibilities:
- Be tasked with design of display modules of varying types, from the components used in the company's display modules right up to LCD layouts and display panels
- Coordinate with the production facility, who are based in Bangkok, in relation to the design of specific tools
- Be responsible for keeping the module database up to date
- Work in close cooperation with both design and process engineers throughout the design lifecycle
Designer, Display Modules Requirements:
- A BSc or MSc in a mechanical design engineering field
- Solid working knowledge of Autocad, PTC Creo, Elements Direct and Catia
- Worked for 3-5 years within the industry, preferably within the semiconductor sector but also within other high technology fields
- English to C-standard (CEFL) is a minimum
In addition, you will be:
- Open minded, creative, and motivated to progress your career with the IC sector
- Work well within a team, have a good sense of teamwork and spirit
- Willing to travel internationally from time to time, as the job and workload requires and allows
The client is a semiconductor manufacturer specialized in the design and production of ultra low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications in consumer, automotive and industrial areas. We have 35 years experience in the design of IC processing analog and digital signals simultaneously.
The product portfolio encompasses RFID circuits, smart cards ICs, ultra-low power microcontrollers, power management, LCD drivers and displays, sensor and opto-electronic ICs, mixed-mode arrays and standard analog ICs. We manufacture not only standard circuits and ASICs, but also system solutions and modules for applications such as access control, radio frequency identification, mobile phones, mass-market consumer appliances, alarm and security systems, utility and heating meters, sensor signal processing, controlling, car immobilization, electronic automotive subsystems and many more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Motion and Sensing, IC, Sensor UHF, LF, HF, RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC