|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Delivery Manager| Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Delivery Manager. In this role you will be responsible for analysing and driving initiatives in alignment with our clients roadmap and strategic goals and continuously improving process to increase the effectiveness of our engineering organisation.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- End-to-end manage cross-functional team initiatives within engineering. Analyse business requirements and interface with product owners and engineering managers to estimate work efforts and define milestones. Track progress, understand dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders. Engage and energise the feature teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Analyse and decompose high level product requirements to business requirements via artefacts such as user stories, feature epics, and interaction diagrams,
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Understand technical implementation details and propose alternatives. Ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be highly effective. Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
- Improve product development and delivery. Facilitate knowledge management and communication so each project delivers better than the last.
- Monitor, evaluate, and continuously improve the team by being a trusted advisor, facilitator and creative problem solver. Implement continuous improvements to the engineering organisation and the project management process. Share project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a project manager or results orientated business analyst in a software or systems development environment.
- Project management - familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Analytical - you easily understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions with sometimes imperfect data. You are able to analyse and decompose high level product requirements to business requirements via artefacts such as user stories, feature epics, or interaction diagrams.
- Communication - excellent written and verbal communication skills and emotional intelligence. You are able to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Highly organised - you have excellent organisational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Strategic mindset - you're comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is at now.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam , Recruitment Consultant on Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Software, Systems Development, Agile, Waterfall