|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Database Developer |Online Gaming |Malta | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Database Developer to take our online gaming software to the cutting edge. Working with an agile team of tech pros, you will be responsible for building innovative, industry-leading technology solutions. Based in the central region of Malta within the island's thriving online gaming sector, this is an amazing opportunity for a Database Developer at the top of their game.
If you are an experienced Database Developer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Health Care
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Onsite Gym
What will you be doing?
- Able to design, develop, version, documentation, test and deploy stored procedures, views, tables and other database object along with least privileged access always in mind with a sharp eye for performance
- Optimise and change backend code that access databases
- Work on backup, indexing, redundancy and replication strategies including those already in place
- Assist with change management of databases
- Be a source of knowledge for backend developers
- Implement best practises in regard to database security and integrity
- Use database analytical tools to analyse performance and generate reports
- Ability to create fast and efficient database queries with joins and cross referencing with multiple tables
What will you need to succeed?
- Must have MS SQL Server experience, with five years prior work experience
- Experience in a high transaction system is a must - our system is expected to handle well over 10,000 unique game requests per second
- Able to design, develop, version, documentation and deploy stored procedures, views, tables along with least privileged access always in mind with a sharp eye for performance
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Bachelor's degree in either software development, computer science, information technology, data management or another equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced Database Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Codes - SQL, Database, Developer, Tech