|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Database Administrator - Competitive Salary - FinTech Sector - Spain (Malaga)
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a team for Database Administrator one of the largest financial operation of Fintech in Spain with one of their bases in Malaga. The successful Database Administrator will join not only a team in Spain but a global team spread across Madrid, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Athens, Paris and Hamburg to work together in a horizontal structure. You'll be working in the heart of Malaga in an awesome technology hub in specialized teams to resolve technical incidences between client and final user. Is this the job for you?
Database Administrator Responsibilities are:
- Design and give support to our company database
- Deploy and manage solutions of database active monitoring
- Design the data distribution and the storage solutions
- Analyse and report company data which could help to take decisions about business intelligence
- Analyse data combinations to perfect performance
- Design solutions for distributed database
- Pay good attention to detail on databases
Database Administrator Candidate should have:
- Deep knowledge about PostgreSQL and no SQL database (Redis y MongoDB)
- Experience in dba in cloud (AWS RDS)
- Administration of Linux servers
- Knowledge of Python and frameworks with ORM
- Experience in AWS (Cloud Computing)
- MySQL and AWS Redshift knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Good English level
The company, was involved in the biggest financial operation of a Fintech in Spain in November 2015, after receiving 77 million euro, it now plans its expansion into Italy, Portugal, France, Switzerland and Germany. Our client is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That's why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
Are you looking for some Sun and Sea, but want to stay near the city with Museums, Waterparks and Innovation Hubs, well Malaga is the place for you with great career potentials and easy routes into the rest of Europe! Why not choose Malaga as your next destination to explore.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the technology sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.